Books available on Amazon

The Australian Brave Heart

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Wind Surfer, Wave Rider

This is a song I wrote some months ago and it's one of my favorites. I was working out at the gym, when all of a sudden, the overwhelming presence of the Lord flooded my soul, and this song began to form. I sank to my knees in the gym and just let the amazing love of the Lord wash over me.

Wind Surfer, Wave Rider

Wind Surfer, Wave Rider
Catches the breeze
Wind Surfer, Wave Rider
Ride close to Me
Stir your heart; bestir yourself
Come capture me

Swept along on the waves of Your deep
Your love beckons; calls to me
Arms outstretched and heart aglow
You bring me near
Catch me in the fire of Your love

Speak to me Your treasures deep
Speak to me Your precious things
Unveil my eyes; let me see
The beauty of who You are deep within

Pick me up Jesus
Carry me away
On ocean breezes Your song to hear
Whisper in my ear Your love for me

Winds change; a new season come
Pick me up on the winds of Your love
Carry me to where I know I can fly
Over the waves and into the sky
Summer breezes come; lifting me up
Until I stand in the shadow of the One I love

Cloud Rider; Surfer of the Skies
On ocean breezes let me ride
To places unseen; places unknown
Roads less travelled; paths unlocked
Places prepared; journeys of the heart
That whisper, beckon
And tell me of Your love
















Jesus, you fill my life with wonder.
You give me life and breath.
I'm forever grateful.
For the wonder of your love.

1 comment:

  1. yeah its like a 'heart song' - for me its sorta like His heart for us in the coming, and already here, new dispensation of His overflowingness in our lives -

    and it has to be meditated on, tis too rich for one go :O)- but it certainly affirms for me the beckoning paths unknown yet filled with wonder- the wonder of Him :O)

    also on a practical side - i really like your blog page format/layout/creative expression :O)

    (Gregg :O)

    ReplyDelete