Books available on Amazon

The Australian Brave Heart

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The Landscape for Graphic Designers has completely changed.

I found out this week that the landscape for Graphic Designers has completely changed as far as email marketing goes.

There's no longer much point to creating awesome pictures for your emails because all email providers block images nowadays to keep everyone's computers safe. Apparently about 50% of people no longer download images to their emails or smartphones anymore.

So picture-based emails are  no longer particularly viable if you really want to get a message out there. That's sad news for people like me who absolutely love creating and designing and who appreciate artistic beauty. Instead of gorgeous looking emails filled with fab graphics, I now have to design text emails with perhaps a small pic here and there.

Sad ..... so very sad .... so the only thing for it, is for me to put my pickies up here on my blog site ... and hopefully a few others like me who appreciate true beauty can stop by, admire an image, let it fill their senses, and then move on.

For me, a picture tells a story. When I create or design I really love the process of putting what you think, feel or believe into what you're creating. And for prophetic people it somehow becomes even more than all that. It becomes an extension of everything that God has put into you and filled your heart with.

So here's my latest creation that you may not have been able to open this week on your computer because the email providers consider it a threat. I love the richness and the depth of the green and the way the black kind of mingles all through it. I love the supremacy and the beauty of the eagle in flight. They are a tremendous creature.

We see them periodically here in Australia where we live, and they're simply magnificent. My husband and I stand and watch them in awe whenever they come around.

So enjoy my picture, because it probably won't get past any email provider any time soon...





No comments:

Post a Comment