Books available on Amazon

The Australian Brave Heart

Friday, August 26, 2011

You're the God who stills the waters

Woke up in the wee hours of this morning with these verses running through. They're really a culmination of everything that God's been speaking to my spirit in the past few weeks. Hope you enjoy.














You’re the God who stills the waters

You’re the God who calms the seas

You’re the God who wrought me intricately

Deep within my mother’s womb


You’re the God of Elijah

Of Daniel and Ezekiel too

You’re the God who speaks to the dry bones

You’re the God of mighty breakthrough


A pillar of cloud for direction by day

A column of fiery light for the night

You’re the God whose fiery presence

Lit up an entire mountaintop


You’re the God who said to Lazarus

‘Come forth’, out of your earthly tomb

Shed your old burial bandages

Arise into a life that’s brand new


You’re the God of the impossible

Who brought forth water out of a rock

The God who releases living streams

Of abundance, healing and life


You’re the God who quietens the turbulent seas

Who says to the storm, ‘Peace be still’

You’re the God who speaks and all around

Hushes to hear Your whispers


Your’e the God who caused the Red Sea

To recede by a mighty east wind

To bring Your peope into victory

A place of great peace and freedom


Living streams in the desert

An endless miraculous supply

The God who works everything together perfectly

For those who love and serve You


In You I never have to fear

In You all my dreams can come true

You are My refuge and my strength

I lean, rely upon and completely trust You


I’ll serve you each and every day

I’ll praise you all the night long

I’ll give you all the glory you deserve

God of wonder; God of miracles

No comments:

Post a Comment